Thursday, August 13, 2009

Render time sketches






I am noticing a trend with this blog and that is a post every two months. Thankfully I've been busy. I just finished up another gig and managed to roll into a couple of small ones for the time being. It's kind of nice to go a little easy. It's been a busy summer, and I hope to keep it going. I am posting some sketches I did while waiting for files to render at work. The last two images are two rough comic panels from this freelance gig I am working now. I like the drawings, but I am not even sure if I am allowed to post them yet or even at all. I have a lot more stuff to come, but I have to wait before I can post certain things from these past few jobs. Thanks for all the nice comments and encouragement. You guys rock and I'll have more soon. Thanks
-Mike

14 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Nice dude.

6:35 AM  
Blogger GOGOPEDRO said...

Great sketches..

That is one really nice duck there...

P

8:41 AM  
Blogger Joseph Lee said...

Super fun drawings as always!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Joe Cappabianca said...

Ehhh why not, i don't see any harm in it really. Nice sketches dude, render time is the right time!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Pedro - that is one super nice duck!

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice sketches....... I enjoyed with your blog......... keep it up.....

___________________
Smarry
We do your Marketing for best sales

10:54 PM  
Blogger chrisallison said...

NICE! Your pencil sketches RULE! I love the bell hop. And the asian guy. You rule, Mike! I hope you are enjoying your summer, and get some time to do another Oddjob Hitler : )

1:23 PM  
Blogger Tony DiStefano said...

Love the fisherman Mike.The top ones a great sketch!

7:25 PM  
Blogger ALBERT PARDO said...

NICE WORK, BUT ITS JUST A DROP IN A BUCKET WHEN I'VE SEEN YOUR SKETCHBOOK...

6:56 AM  
Blogger WIL BRANCA said...

Great stuff, Mike!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

2015-10-9leilei
Louis Vuitton Handbags Official Site
true religion outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors uk
mihchael kors bag
cheap ugg boots
louis vuitton handbags
Michael Kors Outlet Discount
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet
Michael Kors Handbags Clearance
ray-ban wayfarer
uggs outlet
ralph lauren
canada goose sale
Coach Outlet Store Online
Canada Gooses Sale,Canada Gooses Jackets,Canada Gooses Coats,Canada Gooses Parka
tory burch sale
Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Online
Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale
Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Handbags
Canada Goose Outlet Online
michael kors bags
michael kors outlet online
Gucci Outlet Shoes Online

2:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mont blanc ballpoint pen
mont blanc pens
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
cheap nba jerseys
the north face
hollister clothing
jordan retro
replica rolex watches
201612.24wengdongdong

12:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:15 AM  
Blogger rehabgad1 said...

Good write-up. I definitely love this site. Keep it up

http://prokr122.blogspot.com.eg/
https://rehabgad.hatenablog.com/archive
https://hubpages.com/my/hubs/stats
http://banatadam.com/

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home