Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Wrtchbook sketches!




For some reason or another my sketch book pages are high in demand... or at least in higher demand than before. A whole two whopping people requested I post more pages from my sketchbooks as opposed to the usual one, or my mom. As you may have read in the last post I have been real busy, and it's been hard to work on posts or post worthy work. I have a ton of drawing I'd like to post, but it's either not ready for mass consumption, or it's a matter of confidentiality. I am on a really fun project at the moment, and I ve been pushing to have it "drawn" as much as possible (opposed to flash characters which make me sick at this point). My friend and employer, Paul Noth creator of Pale Force, is putting a lot of trust in me to move in such a direction, and so far it's been real fun, and refreshing. I'll try to get the ok to post some of the work I've done so far on the project. For now look at this shit, and enjoy the F@ck out of it!... If that's possible. This is also for Adam Rosette's one post a day madness, and as a request from both him, and Big Al I present to you a mash up of skecth books pages, most of these were drawn this past weekend. Thanks
-Mike

14 Comments:

Blogger Mike Frenette said...

your stuff is awesome! I love the variety of characters and styles on your blog. Lots of cool stuff I feel I haven't seen anywhere else before.

sweet blog! =)

6:31 AM  
Blogger ALBERT PARDO said...

---WHAT IS THAT FAT GUY AT THE BOTTOM WITH THE CLOWN FACE... GENIUS..!

6:36 AM  
Blogger mkpo said...

Nice characters,great blog great job ;)

7:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the new desktop bg mike!
This month is gonna be crazzyyy!
My favorite is the guy with the gasmask in the bottom right corner.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Brendan Tobin said...

Heh, stereotypical Asian dudes and two scoops. Nice sketches, keep them coming.

--B

12:51 PM  
Blogger sal iovine said...

mike these are amazing man. your work is really tight. i have to agree with what adam said the guy in the gas mask gear is extremely strong and awesome. between you and al i really need to step my **** up. love it. keep'em coming. fierce!
-christian siriano

9:22 PM  
Blogger Chris Bivins said...

amazing drawings man. i went to portfolio site too. i what your doing with the facial expressions and the acting. really cool man.

-Biv

9:29 PM  
Blogger Tony DiStefano said...

Your a sick sick artist and I think its great!!

4:25 PM  
Blogger GOGOPEDRO said...

it all looks pretty solid to me....

thanks for sharing.

P

10:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ah, your sketchbook doodles never fail to make me extremely jealous! great work! i love these, I will 3rd that you post more!

the dusty's are on may 8th. It's a thursday! how lame is that? I guess it's a good thing that it is also my last day at AC otherwise i wouldn't be making it to work in the morning...!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Ryan Khatam said...

funny drawings man!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Chuck Gammage Animation said...

hey Mike,

you've got some fun stuff goin' on in the sketch book pages, great design ideas

keep pushing it!

7:18 PM  
Blogger :: smo :: said...

this is what the kids want to see!!! that and danza and rickles! awesome carlo!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

看房子,買房子,建商自售,自售,台北新成屋,台北豪宅,新成屋,豪宅,美髮儀器,美髮,儀器,髮型,EMBA,MBA,學位,EMBA,專業認證,認證課程,博士學位,DBA,PHD,在職進修,碩士學位,推廣教育,DBA,進修課程,碩士學位,網路廣告,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,課程介紹,學分班,文憑,牛樟芝,段木,牛樟菇,日式料理, 台北居酒屋,日本料理,結婚,婚宴場地,推車飲茶,港式點心,尾牙春酒,台北住宿,國內訂房,台北HOTEL,台北婚宴,飯店優惠,台北結婚,場地,住宿,訂房,HOTEL,飯店,造型系列,學位,SEO,婚宴,捷運,學區,美髮,儀器,髮型,看房子,買房子,建商自售,自售,房子,捷運,學區,台北新成屋,台北豪宅,新成屋,豪宅,學位,碩士學位,進修,在職進修, 課程,教育,學位,證照,mba,文憑,學分班,台北住宿,國內訂房,台北HOTEL,台北婚宴,飯店優惠,住宿,訂房,HOTEL,飯店,婚宴,台北住宿,國內訂房,台北HOTEL,台北婚宴,飯店優惠,住宿,訂房,HOTEL,飯店,婚宴,台北住宿,國內訂房,台北HOTEL,台北婚宴,飯店優惠,住宿,訂房,HOTEL,飯店,婚宴,結婚,婚宴場地,推車飲茶,港式點心,尾牙春酒,台北結婚,場地,結婚,場地,推車飲茶,港式點心,尾牙春酒,台北結婚,婚宴場地,結婚,婚宴場地,推車飲茶,港式點心,尾牙春酒,台北結婚,場地,居酒屋,燒烤,美髮,儀器,髮型,美髮,儀器,髮型,美髮,儀器,髮型,美髮,儀器,髮型,小套房,小套房,進修,在職進修,留學,證照,MBA,EMBA,留學,MBA,EMBA,留學,進修,在職進修,牛樟芝,段木,牛樟菇,關鍵字排名,網路行銷,PMP,在職專班,研究所在職專班,碩士在職專班,PMP,證照,在職專班,研究所在職專班,碩士在職專班,SEO,廣告,關鍵字,關鍵字排名,網路行銷,網頁設計,網站設計,網站排名,搜尋引擎,網路廣告,SEO,廣告,關鍵字,關鍵字排名,網路行銷,網頁設計,網站設計,網站排名,搜尋引擎,網路廣告,SEO,廣告,關鍵字,關鍵字排名,網路行銷,網頁設計,網站設計,網站排名,搜尋引擎,網路廣告,SEO,廣告,關鍵字,關鍵字排名,網路行銷,網頁設計,網站設計,網站排名,搜尋引擎,網路廣告,EMBA,MBA,PMP
,在職進修,專案管理,出國留學,EMBA,MBA,PMP
,在職進修,專案管理,出國留學,EMBA,MBA,PMP,在職進修,專案管理,出國留學,婚宴,婚宴,婚宴,婚宴,漢高資訊,漢高資訊,比利時,比利時聯合商學院,宜蘭民宿,台東民宿,澎湖民宿,墾丁民宿,花蓮民宿,SEO,找工作

住宿,民宿,飯宿,住宿,民宿,美容,美髮,整形,造型,美容,室內設計,室內設計,室內設計,室內設計,室內設計,漢高資訊,在職進修,漢高資訊,在職進修,漢高資訊,在職進修,漢高資訊,在職進修,漢高資訊,在職進修,住宿,民宿,飯店,旅遊,美容,美髮,整形,造型,設計,室內設計,裝潢,房地產,進修,在職進修,MBA,EMBA,羅志祥,周杰倫,五月天,蔡依林,林志玲,羅志祥,周杰倫,五月天,蔡依林,林志玲,羅志祥,羅志祥,周杰倫,五月天,蔡依林,住宿,民宿,飯宿,旅遊,住宿,民宿,飯宿,旅遊,美髮,整形,造型,美容,美髮,整形,造型,設計,室內設計,裝潢,房地產,設計,室內設計,裝潢,房地產,比利時聯合商學院,在職進修,MBA,EMBA,比利時聯合商學院,在職進修,MBA,EMBA,漢高資訊

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home